A Glance on Islamic Finance
- Riba (Interest) and Prohibition of Riba
- Types of Riba
- Economics Rationale for Prohibition of Riba
- Deference between Islamic banking & finance and conventional banking & finance
Partnership Based Mode of Islamic Banking & Finance
(Mudarabah & Musharakah)
- The basic rules and Features of Mudarabah
- Distribution of Profit & Loss in Mudarabah
- The basic rules and Features of Musharakah.
- Distribution of Profit & Loss in Musharakah.
- Determine the Rental in Diminishing Musharakah
- Unit Sale mechanism in Diminishing Musharakah
- Diminishing Musharakah as Ideal product for Islamic Housing Finance.
Trade Based Mode of Islamic Banking & Finance (Murabahah,
Musawamah, Salam & Istisna)
- Basic Features of Murabahah
- Murabahah as financing mode
- Stages involve in Murabaha Transaction.
- Shariah compliance & legal documentation of Murabaha contract.
- Murabahah in International Practical aspects & issues of Murabahah
Salam & Istisna
- Basics of Bai Istisna & Bai Istisna
- Difference between Salam & Istisna
- Practical implementation of Salam & Istisna.
Rental Based Modes of Islamic Banking & Finance (Ijarah)
- Introduction and Brief Perspective of Ijarah.
- Sharia’h alternative of Conventional Leasing – Ijarah.
- Ijarah (Operating Lease) vs. conventional leasing (Financial Leasing)
- Legal framework & documentations for ijarah products Basic feature of Ijarah contract & Its Operational Mechanism